Sunday, January 10, 2010

sipuli jaska

haha.. ayo.
here it is folks, "sipuli jaska", a finnish hip hop, folk, pop music project sang and rapped in finnish,
produced also by me.

haven't uploaded any major songs yet but like we suomireggae singers say: soon come.. people have been heatening me about me releasing a records or something but that's in the future, many songs are yet to be made before I unleash the vision as a masterpiece to share with peoples home stereos and radio stations and youtube with crazy freestyle videos..

well before that something is going to be up............
the first song I will release as "Sipuli Jaska" is going to appear on XO records (wich is a sublabel for Exogenic records) compilation, theres going to be other rappers with beats made by exogenics own artists. we made a song with Vishnudata. so catch than when its out... the first single is actually out already, Paleface's Merkkejä, beat by fat beat sound system.. Ez mon


so anywaaaaaaaay:
the link is : http://www.myspace.com/sipulijaska

plzdont forget to add me as your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


k bye thx, take it cool


Jaska

1 comment: